The Nucelic Acid isloation kits from Monarch kits from New England Biolabs are constantly growing in popularity. After the Plasmid miniprep, the PCR and the agarose gel kits, New England Biolabs has recently introduced a kit for total RNA isolation.
With this kit, you can quickly and easily purify up to 100 µg of high quality total RNA from multiple sample types – all with one kit!
- For use with blood, cells and tissues
- Also works with tough to lyse samples (bacteria, yeast, plant)
- Effectively purifies total RNA including small RNA <200 nt
- Efficient genomic DNA removal (column and DNase I-based)
- Contains Proteinase K for processing of tissues and blood samples
- Includes RNA Protection Reagent for sample preservation
- And Kit components all available separately!
And last but not least all Monarch kits components are 100% recyclable.
All information can be found in the Monarch product page below:
Or simply contact Rémi at Medor for further information.