Nýtt! Luna Universal qPCR & RT-qPCR Master Mix frá New England Biolabs
New England Biolabs setti nýlega á markað Master Mixes fyrir qPCR og RT-qPCR tilraunir.
Afgangur fréttarinnar er á engilsaxnesku til að fyrirbyggja misskilning.
Luna products from NEB are optimized for qPCR or RT-qPCR, and are available for either intercalating dye or probe-based detection methods.
Luna product line includes:
• Dye based Luna Universal Master Mix
• Probe based Luna Universal Master Mix
• Dye based Luna Universal One-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix
• Probe based Luna Universal One-Step RT-qPCR Master Mix
Each Hot Start Taq-based Luna qPCR master mix has been formulated with a unique passive reference dye that is compatible across a wide variety of instrument platforms, including those that require a ROX reference signal like Applied Biosystems instruments.
This makes the Luna products a simple and universal choice:
• No additional components are required to ensure machine compatibility.
• The mixes also contain dUTP, enabling carryover prevention when reactions are treated with NEB’s Antarctic Thermolabile UDG (NEB #M0372).
• A blue visible dye assists in tracking the reagents when pipetting into clear, multi-welled PCR plates.
• The reverse transcriptase, featured in the Luna RT-qPCR products is a novel, engineered WarmStart® enzyme developed for robust performance and increased thermostability.
All these features, combined with rapid, sensitive and precise real-time qPCR performance, not to forget very fair pricing make Luna the universal choice for all your qPCR and RT-qPCR experiments.
Want to learn more ? Visit: luna universal
Want a free sample? Ask for it at: www.LUNAqPCR.com
Do not hesitate to contact Medor for any further information about the Luna products.